Friday, October 29, 2010

Best Candy You Could Ever Possibly Recieve While Trick r' Treating

With trick r' treating on the horizon, I wanted to highlight one of the best parts of Halloween. FREE CANDY!!!
So, here's a list of the ten best candies that you could ever get while trick r' treating.

10. Dots
Go to fullsize image

Maybe it's just me, but I absolutely adore Dots. Like, they're like little rays of sunshine in dot form.

9. Miniture Kit-Kats
Go to fullsize image

Again, maybe it's just me, but aren't these things just delicious?

8. Mini Hershey Bars
Go to fullsize image

Miniture chocolate. Need I say more?

7. Mini Snickers
Go to fullsize image

Who doesn't love Snickers?

6. Mini Milky Way
Go to fullsize image

One of my personal favorite candies, and in miniture form!

5. Full-size Hershey bar
Go to fullsize image

Since I live not too far away from Hershey, I seem to find these things everywhere. But, it's always nice when you get one for free..

4. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Go to fullsize image

Chocolate and peanut butter. Greatest combination. EVER.

3. M&M's
Go to fullsize image

Chocolate that doesn't melt in your hands. What could be better?

2. Reese's Pieces
Go to fullsize image

Otherwise known as the only candy-coated chocolate candy better than M&M's.

1. Full-size Milky Way
Go to fullsize image

Of course, I saved the best for last. What could ever be better than a full-size Milky Way in your candy bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment